A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Blatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Blatt, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Blatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Ellen Blatt DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Traci E. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Traci Blatt has 13 office locations.
Dr. Traci Blatt practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.