Family Physicians

Arrowhead Ranch
6320 W Union Hills Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
623-561-9113
Locations and availability (13)

|  Very good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. Blatt is a great doctor. I used to see her at a previous office and found her at her new office. She is wonderful. I always feel like she cares. She is very honest which I appreciate and she wants me to be active in my medical care which is great. Family and friends now go to her and they also love her.

|  Awesome DoctorAwesome ADoctor!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Blatt is great!!! I have recommended her to numerous family and friends who love her. She cares and listens and is awesome!!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Blatt is awesome. She is highly educated, caring and probably the best doctor I have ever been to. She listens and really cares. This is the Best Doctor!!!

|  Doesn't know what she's doing - think she's crooked  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I have a daughter who she met with briefly on one occassion and she prescribed her an anti-depressant medicine that my daughter is now dependant on. She's never had a follow up visit and continues to fill her prescriptions. She's 19 so I don't have any say in her care, but am really concerned that she would not request a follow up visit before giving a years worth of refills. Is she taking bribes or something on the side? Very concerned! Watch out for her!

|  The best experience ever with a doctor!!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Was a new patient seeing Dr. Blatt and after reading the reviews here I was skeptical. However, my experience was great! She was very caring, considerate, and explained everything to me in details. I highly recommend her and think she is a great physician. I will also be referring my family and friends to her. I think most of these websites when people post on them is to vent their anger when they don't get what they want (like they are a doctor and know best!!- ha) but in fact they should also be used for praising those good doctors. She was AMAZING!!! Highly recommend her!

|  The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

I was a new patient seeing Dr. Blatt and I ended up walking out of the appointment. I have never experienced anything like this before. She was rude, condescending, and did not seem like she had much experience working with people. I would not recommend her to anyone. It scares me that there are doctors out there practicing medicine like her. I am a very understanding, nice person, and I had been waiting for this appointment for a month with an issue that needs to be taken care of and I was still able to walk out due to her disrespect and degrading words.

|  Stay away  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

A young doc and it shows - doesn't know how to interact with patients appropriately and is condescending when talking to them. When asked questions that she doesn't know the answer to she will just make things up. Avoid this doc if you can.

|  very professional Dr  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Dr T.Blatt I was a patient of your when you worked for west valley internal care.why you left is a mistery,the same goes for Dr Jamil,I wish you could tell me whats going on ther as I really don't want to see the other Dr.'s in that office and I don't have a PCP anymore since you left.any reply would be greatly appreciated,,sevenlugnut@yahoo.com

|  twDDDDDr Tracy Blatto PCP in such a short timeDr Tracy Blatt  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

Dr Blatt was a replacement for Dr M Jamil at west valley urgent care, she did a very good job for the time she was there....I believe there is something going astray at west valley urgent care as they have replaced my PCP twice,Dr Jamil started his new pratice elsewhere,when I was sent to west valley urgent care they assigned me to a Dr salami,,,he wasn't taking any new patients thats when they sent me to Dr Jamil I had a great repor with him for about 4 years then they "west valley" told me that they sent him to do hospital duty,and replaced him with Dr Blatt she and I started a great DR patient repor until she misteresly went to do hospital duty..now sh's gone and they want me to come back to see Dr salami" I don't think so "he was too busy when I needed to see him in the first place and now he wants me to come and see him now, somethinf fishey is going on at west valley urgent care the M.A.'s are all different the office has different people in it ...I believe I'm going to look for a new PCP I dont think Dr salami is what I am looking for .....