Learn more about Dr. Traci Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Brooks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traci L. Brooks practice?
Dr. Traci Brooks practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Pediatricians, Cambridge Adolescent Specialists, and Cambridge Family Physicians.