Learn more about Dr. Traci Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Brooks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traci L. Brooks practice?
Dr. Traci Brooks practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Lexington Pediatricians and Lexington Adolescent Specialists.