Learn more about Dr. Traci Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Burgess, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traci C. Burgess practice?
Dr. Traci Burgess practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Paramus Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Paramus Pediatricians.