A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Burgess, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Carolyn Burgess MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Traci C. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Traci Burgess has 4 office locations.
Dr. Traci Burgess practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Paramus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.