A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Cook DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Traci Cook practice?
- Dr. Traci Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Traci Cook practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.