A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci DeSplinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci DeSplinter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci DeSplinter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSplinter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. DeSplinter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Helms DeSplinter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Traci H. DeSplinter practice?
- Dr. Traci DeSplinter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Traci DeSplinter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.