A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Desplinter is Good. Dr. Desplinter has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Desplinter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desplinter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desplinter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desplinter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Traci Desplinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traci H. Desplinter practice?
Dr. Traci Desplinter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Tomball, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy Desplinter, Dr. Tessa Desplinter, Dr. Tess Desplinter, Dr. Therese Desplinter, Dr. Teresa Desplinter, Dr. Terri Desplinter