A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci DeSplinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci DeSplinter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci DeSplinter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSplinter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSplinter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeSplinter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traci H. DeSplinter practice?
Dr. Traci DeSplinter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.