A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Mullins Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Traci M. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Traci Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Traci Edwards practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.