Learn more about Dr. Traci Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Mullins Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Traci M. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Traci Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Traci Edwards practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.