Learn more about Dr. Traci Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Mullins Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Traci M. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Traci Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Traci Edwards practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.