A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Gray is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Gray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci N Gray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Traci N. Gray practice?
- Dr. Traci Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Traci Gray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA and Annapolis, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.