Dr. Traci Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Traci Grossman?

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Best Doc in town! It's about addressing your health needs and having a quality of life. This is what the Doc hones in on with excellence and care.

Best Dr. In Town

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Dr. Grossman is the best physician I have ever met. She has gone above and beyond for me. She discovered my Adrenal Fatigue that other Dr.s prescribed antidepressants for me because my fatigue was unexplainable. I wasn't depressed at all but I took them anyways thinking maybe I was missing something and I was desperate to feel better. When I found Dr. G she did a panel of blood tests to check all of my hormones including my Cortisol and DHEA. Her instincts were right and my adrenals were barely functioning. I started a new diet regimen at her recommendation and got supplements for what my body was lacking. It's been four months and I feel great!! My energy is back and I even lost 15 lbs. I am so grateful to her. Her office staff is also amazing. They are kind, curteous and get things done efficiently. When you have an appointment you don't wait more than a few minutes and her appointments are 30 minutes long per visit. At my other doctor's office It would take days for refills and even weeks for returned phone calls. Dr. Grossman is by far one of the best physician'so in this town.

Horrible

Posted on September 5th, 2013

No need to look for anyone else....

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

From the moment I met Dr. Grossman, I knew I had found someone unique and caring. Being in the medical industry myself, I've met most of the doctors in this town and to no one's surprise, they run money mills. Traci has perfected balancing patient treatment while taking a personal interest in their well being. She is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week on her cell phone. She challenges her patients by forcing them to follow through on their own personal journey to a healthier and happy life - after they leave her office. She demands her patients to take action to improve their lives and make necessary changes. I would recommend her to everyone I love and care about.

Posted on September 30th, 2017