Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Traci Jurrens
Dr. Traci Jurrens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jurrens is affiliated with Shenandoah Medical Center, Montgomery County Memorial Hospital and CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. She speaks English.
Dr. Traci Jurrens has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Traci Jurrens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Nancy Koster
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Wear III
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi17
Dr. Michael Peters
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi31