A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Kurtzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Kurtzer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Kurtzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- management of abnormal bleeding
- management of abnormal pap smears
- pelvicvulvar pain
- perimenopause and menopausal care
- vaginalvulvar surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Armer Kurtzer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Traci A. Kurtzer practice?
- Dr. Traci Kurtzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Traci Kurtzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL.
See Evanston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.