Dr. Traci Kurtzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Traci Kurtzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2014

Excellent doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Kurtzer for over 13 years. I have never had a more knowledgeable, caring doctor. She has an amazing bedside manner and truly listens to her patients. I suffered four miscarriages but also delivered three healthy children with her. She was so kind and caring through every miscarriage and understood my high anxiety throughout my pregnancies and never made me feel bad about it. I know she no longer delivers babies but my husband and I consider ourselves very lucky to have had her during our difficult times. She is wonderful!

October 29th, 2013

Highly recommended

After moving from Western Suburbs to Evanston, I was looking for a local OBGYN to avoid driving an hour to see my previous doc. Dr. Kurtzer is an awesome doctor! I had weather through some complicated diagnosis, and she made me feel like I am her only patient, guided me through my recovery step by step, like holding my hand. Very responsive, professional and highly skilled, yet so compassionate with great bedside manners. Great communication, not only from her but her staff too.

May 20th, 2013

Dr. Kurtzer is very good about providing education regarding labs, test results, and general health/wellbeing. I felt she spent adequate time with me and was patient and a good listener.

February 24th, 2013

A highly skilled physician and exceptional human being

I have been a patient of Dr. Kurtzer's for nearly 10 years. During that time she has supported me through the following medical conditions: infertility, pregnancy and delivery of two healthy children, and a miscarriage. Through all of these experience, I have found Dr. Kurtzer to be a highly skilled professional and an exceptional human being. She has been kind, empathic, and honest in her interactions with my husband and I. She has taken the time to explain conditions, answer questions, and has helped me to make informed decisions regarding my health.

October 11th, 2012

Great doc and charming/cozy office

February 9th, 2011

She is great

I really like Dr Kurtzer. Her bedside manner is great - gentle, kind, caring, professional but warm and friendly. She is very thorough in her explanations (regarding pregnancy) and is great with following up. I am totally bummed that she doesn't deliver anymore as I knew I would be in good hands with her. I don't love the dr she recommended - or I should say I like the dr but her office is chaos. Dr Kurtzer is on time and her staff is friendly. The office space is a bit cramped and dated, but she has a solo practice in an old building. If you just need a gyn I highly recommend her.

January 8th, 2011

Dr. Kurtzer is genuine, kind, thorough, and extremely professional. She makes you feel at ease. I always feel like she is up on my case and knows about me as a person and not just a number. She is easy to talk to and always takes the time to answer my questions. I am so grateful to have found her.

December 27th, 2010

Great Doctor

I've been going to see Dr. Kurtzer for more than 6 years, and feel lucky to have such a good Dr. She is very caring, listens to me and take time to explain things. She always responds to my e-mails within a day when I send her questions, sometimes even late at night. The only bad thing was that two Doctors she recommended upon my request were both bad... But she's a great Dr herself, and I strongly recommend her to my friends.I don't understand why there is a negative rating about her.

November 16th, 2010

I think she is great

I really like Dr. Kurtzer. She is very kind and caring and has a calm and gentle demeanor. I am surprised to read the negative rating as I went to her after suffering miscarriages at an advanced maternal age. She did a lot of tests and hooked me up with a fertility specialist immediately. When I called to get back in touch after I became pregnant via IVF, her staff was genuinely excited for me and congratulatory. My only critism is that her office space is kind of cramped and outdated looking, but it is in a very old building.

February 2nd, 2010

HORRIBLE - AVOID AVOID AVOID

First off she seems really nice.I had one miscarriage and was told that they do not do any testing until you miscarry 3 times or more.I miscarried the second time and they left me a voice mail telling me on a Friday afternoon. They then closed their office for the weekend and I could not speak to anyone regarding this. Very unprofessional and uncaring. I have dismissed her as my doctor and have since had 2 children with the help of a carrying doctor who right away looked into my hormone levels and found the issue.And as if this wasn't enough - I have received a bill from her 5 years after her services! Guess her billing department isn't up to snuff either.AVOID!!!

January 15th, 2009

I am lucky to find this doctor. I drive a long distance, but I don't mind because I am in good hands. She is young, dinamic, and care about you.

December 15th, 2016