A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Cole McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Cole McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Cole McCormick, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole McCormick graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cole McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartselle Medical Center
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Cole McCormick MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Traci Cole McCormick practice?
- Dr. Traci Cole McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Traci Cole McCormick practices Radiation Oncology near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Radiologists.