A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Nivens is Good. Dr. Nivens has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Nivens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nivens graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine-San Antonio, TX.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nivens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nivens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Traci Nivens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traci L. Nivens practice?
Dr. Traci Nivens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Nivens, Dr. Terese Nivens, Dr. Teresita Nivens, Dr. Teri Nivens, Dr. Terri Nivens, Dr. Terrie Nivens