Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Traci Nivens
Dr. Traci Nivens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nivens is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Medical Center Of Plano. She speaks English.
Dr. Traci Nivens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Traci Nivens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Carolyn Lefkowits
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Henry Galan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Serena Dovey
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi9