A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Nivens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Nivens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Nivens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nivens graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nivens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Lyn Nivens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Traci L. Nivens practice?
- Dr. Traci Nivens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Traci Nivens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.