Dr. Traci Paige DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2013
Love this office
I've gone to this dr for a couple of years now, but yet I've recently just read the reviews. To me they sound like bitter patients who didnt get what they wanted. Everytime I go in the staff is so nice and easy going, they do everything they can to get everything done in a timely manner, because I'm sure they don't like being yelled at by grouchy people all day. If I do have a wait time to see the dr she spends just as much time with me as I need, I've noticed too that if they are late it's because of discourteous patients who show up late and they are nice enough to still see them. As for skin test anywhere you go a medical assistan t will check your test first in order to help YOU save money from your insurance. As any other primary care office I feel like they can only do so much if they could do it all there wouldn't be specialties. If you ask me this dr office is top notch! I recommend them to everyone I love!

August 4th, 2013
Not A Fan
Agree about the specialist referrals for every little thing. It's a little silly. I have an irregular heartbeat (have had it for most of my life and it's no biggie). However, off I went to the specialist, who looked at my ekg and asked me why I was there. Difficult to get a call back, staff is rather abrupt.

March 26th, 2013
I visited first time to Dr. Paige in the year 2011. She did TB skin test for me and asked me to come back after 2 days, but at that point, I didn’t know that TB skin test is time sensitive and it’s voided after 72 hours around, neither doctor told me about it. I had a very important meeting at work and because of which I couldn’t visit the doctor after 48 hours so I went after 4 days, around after 100 hours, for showing my skin test results. The doctor was not there, so there was some nurse or assistant who looked at my skin and then she spoke to the doctor on phone after looking at it. The nurse told me indirectly that it is positive and will need to do the next step, also told me to see Dr. Paige after few days, since she didn’t have any appointment open for next day. I even told the nurse that I am coming after 4 days, but there was no response from her. I couldn’t sleep well until I met the doctor next time. This might be normal for Dr. Paige, but was not for me, she didn’t even have time to speak, I always got to speak to a nurse whenever I called. I did lot of research online, before seeing the doctor again, on how to read tb skin test and came to know that results void after 72 hours, which doctor never told me. When I met the doctor, I even told her that I came after 4 days, but she told me that I still would have to do the Chest X-ray. It took around a week to get the appointment for Chest X-Ray and the result, I couldn’t sleep for that week, and I was under lot of stress. Chest –Xray result came clean, but the specialist, to whom Dr. Paige referred me, told me to still get one more next step test done, since my skin test was positive. Even my next test came negative and then finally I got a relief. Now just a week before, I again had to get my TB test done for immigration purpose and you know what, my TB skin test came NEGATIVE. Dr. Paige who should have read herself my TB skin test rather than asking her assistant, who couldn’t even read it properly. She should have told at the time of doing tb test that it is time sensitive and I should return within 72 hours to show her the result. My wedding was in the next month and I was under so much stress a month before it because of this TB test. I end up paying so much amount for this false reading of TB test. They don't even follow up after visit

November 29th, 2011
Very caring doctor
It has taken me a while to finally find a doctor that actually remembers me from visit to visit. She remembers what my problems are and always follows up with issues that need resolving. She spends as much time with me as necessary. In summary, she's a very qualified, caring physician. I highly recommend her!

August 25th, 2011
Office will refer you out for every problem.
If you go to this office, be prepared for them to refer you to a specialist for every minor problem you have. I have gone here for three different problems, and each time was referred to a specialist. I don't understand why they went to medical school if they can't help anyone. For allergies, they wanted me go see an ENT. For back pain, they wanted me to see a neurologist. I just went in for a chest cold, and they actually told me they wanted to give me a referral to a pulmonologist. They also never call back with lab results or follow up with you. And you can never talk to a doctor or nurse, it's always the assistant. Once I asked for the doctor to call me back for questions I had, and the assistant actually called me back and said "Dr. Paige doesn't have time to speak to the patients, if you want to talk to her you have to make an appointment." Yes, I really need to pay $95 for a visit just so you can answer a question that would take 30 seconds of your time.

August 25th, 2011
Unqualified and Unhelpful
Waste of time and waste of money. This doctor refers you out of the office for every little problem. They apparently are unqualified to treat anything ...

November 4th, 2010
Office has poor follow up
I was seen a week ago for a cold. I felt I needed another dose of medication and called in to get a refill. The office called me back 5 hours later and told me to come in and get a chest x-ray. I told their staff I had just had one. They said they would ask again and call me back. They never got back to me. I called at 4pm and they said the doctor wanted me to come in. I have been a patient there for over 10 years and they consistantly have poor follow up.

July 28th, 2010
A+ Rating
This is a wonderful office. I love the staff and Dr Paige truly understands the needs of my family.

July 28th, 2010
Great doctor
She is a wonderful doctor. She always takes the time to listen to what's wrong and the staff is the best. You will love this place and all the pe ...

May 18th, 2009
best doctor i have ever had!

February 16th, 2016