A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Radford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Radford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Radford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Radford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Radford MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Traci Radford practice?
- Dr. Traci Radford has 1 office location.
Dr. Traci Radford practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas General Practitioners.