A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Tamburello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Tamburello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamburello
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburello graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Tamburello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Ann Tamburello DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Traci A. Tamburello practice?
- Dr. Traci Tamburello has 1 office location.
Dr. Traci Tamburello practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors.