A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci White, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Hickory Trail Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Lenae White MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Traci L. White practice?
- Dr. Traci White has 1 office location.
Dr. Traci White practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Addiction Specialists.