Dr. Tracie Bellanger MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Clinton, NC

February 1st, 2017
A HORRIBLE DOCTOR
She is THE WORST DOCTOR I’VE EVER USED. She’s rude with no bedside matter. Her idea of a physical is to check my heart and lungs only. She did not examine me for skin abnormalities or check my reflexes. I had to ask my urologist to check my prostate I take a medication that Bellanger insisted was a “supplement” available at GNC. I had to provide her with clinical date to prove it was prescription only. When I asked what medical school she attended Bellanger grew hostile. My wife experienced the same reaction. My advice is FIND ANOTHER PHYSICIAN who care about your health

July 6th, 2016
Don't trust
Only cares about what she wants you to do. Does not listen to me and does not care what concerns I have. It's her way or else........

May 24th, 2016
Awesome doctor!
Great doctor!

April 11th, 2016
Actually , the wait time was less than five minutes !!! I highly recommend Dr. Bellinger.

February 3rd, 2015
Great doctor

June 5th, 2011
Bad non-compasionate Dr.
The staff was very friendly with me, and as far as treating and infection...I guess she could do that. But the compassion part of it, such as I was in freaking pain...she failed miserably. I believe that her practice is run more off of politics than science. The belief that everyone who needs a pain med has to be an addict seems to be how she is thinking. It's a shame that with a swollen throat I was all ready in pain and she failed to, and refused to prescribe for that. Not to mention that I had a reaction to the shot that was given to me which listed on the side effects of the shot, was back and kidney pain. That night when the side effects kicked in full blast, I waited it out to save myself a $500 emergency dept. visit and just get something for the pain from her. She refused to prescribe anything to ease the pain and I ended up in the emergency room where they took care of it like a doctor should. On the follow up visit, she denied that the pain could have even been possibly associated with the shot and refused to discuss it with me further. Very uncompassionate doctor and is useless for anything other than an infection...and that may be testing her limits. As a military medic I gave better care to my patients and did not have even half the education or power that she has the capability of using.

May 23rd, 2011
Mrs
Had trouble initially getting appt. Went by office and filled out paperwork & insurance information in advance. Then had appt scheduled for 3 wks out. Arrived 10 minutes early to appt & was chided by receptionist for being "10 minutes late" because patients were required to show up 20 minutes before the appt. Told her that I had already completed the paper work and was previously told that since I completed the paper work to just arrive "on time". After extended wait for them to track down what they did with my paper work they announced that I would have to switch to having her as my primary Dr. for her to see me. I asked why this was and was treated extremely rudely and unprofessionally. I don't know if her staff represents her, but I if so I pity her patients. After being told I had to decide - I made my decision, and left.

February 4th, 2009
Dr. Ballenger was extremely impersonal and did sent me home with many referrals but not direct treatment for an infection that I had to get addressed at urgent care the next day.