Dr. Tracie Bolden MD Patient Reviews

May 9th, 2016
Dr Tracie Bolden Amazing Doctor
Dr Tracie Bolden is an Amazing Doctor She takes her time with each patient answering any questions you may have. My entire family has been with her over 5yrs When She moved to the new office in kettering we did not even hesitate My whole Family Moved to the new office with Dr Bolden.

April 18th, 2016
Dr B is one of the best docs I've ever had. She's thoughtful and accurate.

January 27th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Amazing Doctor wonderful Staff

January 22nd, 2014
Great Professional and Supportive Family Doctor
My entire family of five (ranging from ages 6 to 44) has seen Dr Bolden since we moved to OH and we couldn't be happier with her and her staff. Dr. Bolden is always pleasant, courteous, warm, and professional and our wait times in both the reception area and in the exam rooms are always very short. I couldn't recommend dr. Bolden more highly for any single person or family to use as their primary care physician!

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Bolden gave (and continues to give) such excellent attention to my case. She spent at least 15 minutes with me during my office visit, and she's continued to follow up with my labs and blood work even while on vacation. Doing so enabled me to start medication at least one week earlier, which meant a lot to me. I really appreciate her dedication to her patients and I would recommend her highly to anyone.

November 27th, 2012
Best docotr I have had so far
For 8 years I have been suffering from ungodly symptoms. Going from doctor to doctor, including the Cleveland clinic, with the same results coming from her male colleges :"Menopause, depression, anxiety". Dr Bolden is the absolute FIRST doctor to take me serious and is running a battery of tests. I find Dr. Bolden to be the absolute best I have ever had and believe I've found my doctor for life ;)

November 5th, 2012
So far...so good
So far I have seen her only twice, AFTER seeing every doctor in all of Ohio, do to a very complex series of symptoms. Dr Bolden came across as extremely caring, understanding and most of all she was listening, took her time, did not rush me out and was very quick to take action....ordering different labs, sending me to specialists, etc. I have been going from doctor to doctor (including the Cleveland Clinic) for a long 8 years and must admit that I am truly impressed with doctor Bolden, for she was the absolute ONLY one who did not think I suffered from anxiety and depression...like so many of her colleges did. I think I have found my doctor for life and pray that she stays as professional as she has been during my last 2 visits. I found he staff to be a little timid, not rude, but her nurse...who had to call my house with lab results..just cut me off during my sentences and she kept talking. However, I can live with that, as long as the doctor is great. I would be willing to take Dr House (TV show), be rude all you want to be, just know what is wrong with me and help me. Dr Bolden is a Sweetheart, excellent bedside manner, something so sorely missing in many doctors nowadays.

October 25th, 2012
Dr. Bolden is a very good Doctor. I have been seeing her about 4 years and am very happy. I do recommend her to anyone that is looking for a Dr. She is very quick to do something about the health issues that I have. Couldn't find a better Dr.

June 2nd, 2012
Fabulous Doctor
This is the best doctor I have ever been to. She has always treated me with courtesy and respect. She is a super nice person who really cares for her patients. She has helped me more than any other doctor. I will keep going to her.

February 25th, 2012
Rude Staff, HIPAA Violation
This doctor's office took a YEAR to finally figure out how to bill the insurance correctly, and harrased my daughter about payment during that entire time. When the office FINALLY submitted the claims correctly, the insurance company has been paying the claims. The WORST issue with this doctor happened when my daughter was called into work unexpectedly and missed an appointment - she knew she was at fault, and apologized. The doctor's reaction - she cut my daughter off as a patient with NO notice - leaving her needing prescriptions and no time to find another provider. When my daughter went in to get her medical records, the doctor came out and started SCREAMING across a crowded waiting room, yelling so all could hear, about my daughters medical issues and medications - a blatant HIPAA violiation. The doctor's care was ok, but her total lack of professionalism and rude and incompetent office staff aren't worth it - do yourself a favor and stay away from this one!

June 28th, 2011
She is a wonderful doctor. The front staff are not very nice.