A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracie Dodig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracie Dodig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracie Dodig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodig graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dodig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracie F Dodig MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracie F. Dodig practice?
- Dr. Tracie Dodig has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tracie Dodig practices Pediatrics near Delano, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wayzata, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Delano Pediatricians.