Learn more about Dr. Tracie Garmany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracie Garmany is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garmany
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Garmany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracie Garmany, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmany graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Garmany has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Hardin County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracie Garmany MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracie Garmany practice?
- Dr. Tracie Garmany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracie Garmany practices Family Medicine near Pigeon Forge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Pigeon Forge Family Physicians.