A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracie Traver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracie Traver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracie Traver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Traver graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Traver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracie Ann Traver MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracie A. Traver practice?
- Dr. Tracie Traver has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracie Traver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.