Dr. Tracy Arghavani Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Arghavani?

Find a doc who cares

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I went to see 4 times for reoccurent miscarriages. She told me I had a 2cm fibroid and that I should have surgery to remove it which could be causing the miscarriages. I was in tears when she told me this info. I immediately scheduled the surgery. After surgery I was informed by my parents (not the doc) that she did the surgery but did not see a fibroid it was mistaken for tissue. I was on my clycle during the surgery and was told by another doc that tissue was normal. I had to pay for a surgery that I didn't even need. I was told that I had a fibroid but had nothing. I feel robbed. I should've went to another doc first before I she dukes the surgery. When I talked to her about my reoccurring miscarriages she had no remorse. That was a red flag there. Her words were 'you were only around 3weeks' then she shrugged her shoulders. Hmmmmm I should've walked away from seeing her then. Well I will never visit her again. I went through an unnessary surgery, took off work for no reason, paid thousands of dollars for no reason and went to a doc who really didn't care.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

She is a horrible Doctor. I do not recommend anyone becoming a patient of hers. I had the worst experience with her in the OR. She was very rude and hateful.

Posted on October 6th, 2017