Dr. Tracy Barefield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 22nd, 2015
Dr. Barefield: Doctor with Heart and Soul
Center for Primary Care is the best! Love Dr. Barefield! So caring, I feel my spirits uplifted after seeing her. She is always helpful and beneficial :) I would recommend her to my friends.

May 22nd, 2015
Dr. Barefield is the best doctor I have ever had and thoroughly enjoy my visits to see her. She is kind and listens to all of my problems and helps me no matter what! Love her and would recommend her to anyone!!

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Bare field is very personable and easy to talk to during your visit. She is truly concern about your health. Very down -to -earth and easy to understand. I feel very comfortable with her.

June 27th, 2014
makes you feel like family
Started seeing Dr. Barefield not long after she went into private practice. Is caring, compassionate, knowlegable....and takes the time to answer any and all questions that i have. LOVE HER LIKE FAMILY!!!!

May 14th, 2013
Love her!
Even though I live in GA I go across the bridge to go to her for my appts. Many times she will call in a prescription for me until my next appt. She is very caring and has a great bedside manner. Yes you will be there a while because she spends a good bit of time with each pt listening so I just plan that ahead. I have never had any problems with the staff and my sons even though now grown chose to go to her also.

September 24th, 2012
I have seen Dr. Barefield for 3 years and have decided to move doctors. My appointments frequently get cancelled. I have even not received calls for cancellations and wasted sick time from work. I require frequent follow up but I must be the one to insist. Although, Dr. Bareield is very friendly the office staff can be difficult and unfriendly. Parking at the facility are not good. I have driven around the building for 10 minutes waiting to get a space.

September 17th, 2012
comfortable
I have a wonderful doctor and her name is Tracy R Barefield . she makes me feel comfortable and i feel i can be my self around her and thats very important to me .I have been seeing her about twelve years now thank you and God bless you and your nurse .

July 13th, 2012
Never again
I would love to tell my story of why my family will never again see this doctor. However, this websites Terms of Use does make it clear that if they chose, I would have to defend my comments in court at MY OWN EXPENSE. Defending my comments would be a pleasure, but I can't risk being drug into court to defend them at my own expense.Therefore, I'll simply say that our experience was very negative.

March 2nd, 2011
awesome Dr. Barefield
Dr. Barefield is the most caring Doctor! I actually look forward to my appointments with her because she actually listens to me and does not rush me-The staff is wonderful also!

November 11th, 2010
Very Disappointing
I brought my daughter to her to receive a colposcopy. My daughter had received 3 abnormal PAP smears in the past year and needed further evaluation. We were told to arrive at 7:45 am for an 8 am appt, but arrived at about 7:58 am. We were told by the office staff that we had arrived too late for the procedure to be done that day - apparently they need some prep time. My daughter attends college an hour away. Even after being made aware of this, the doctor still refused to perform the procedure. We were told that starting that late would cause the rest of her clinic to be late. So, my daughter would have to be rescheduled for the next week.This is a test to check for cervical cancer. My 19 yr old daughter was crying and very distressed. It wasn't a pretty scene.My family receives our primary care from another doctor in this practice (VERY satisfied with him) so I am very disappointed with this treatment. We are going to another doctor to have the colposcopy performed.

September 5th, 2008
Dr. Tracy Barefield was recommended to me by my previous physician who was leaving the Augusta, Ga. area. I have been VERY pleased with having her as my doctor. She is a caring,compassionate and knowledgable doctor.