Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Bercu
Dr. Tracy Bercu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bercu is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and University Of Virginia Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Bercu has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tracy Bercu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. David Law
Torrance, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Stephen Marer
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Torrance, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Lisa Humphreys
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi25