A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Bercu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Bercu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Bercu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bercu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bercu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Elizabeth Bercu MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tracy E. Bercu practice?
- Dr. Tracy Bercu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Bercu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.