A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Black is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Black, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Black has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Marie Black MD and MS is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Black practice?
- Dr. Tracy Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Black practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Endocrinologists.