Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Advanced Women's Care of The Lowcountry
8 Hospital Center Blvd Ste 150
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
(843) 341-3996
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Second time pregnancy  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Blusewicz and her staff is wonderful. I was pregnant for a second time but first child. Whenever I was nervous about anything they always saw me right away and eased my mind. My experience with Dr. Blusewicz was great!

|  Annual exam  |  show details
by Ginger H. on Oct 21st, 2013

I have heard great things about Dr. Blusewicz. As a new patient, I had a great experience. As we all dread going to get our ob/gyn, Dr. Blusewicz made me feel at ease. Although I was only there for a routine visit, She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. One of the best doctors I have found! The staff was very friendly and I was even able to do my blood work on the same day, right in the office! I will definitely be seeing her again!

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

I had a baby with Dr. Blusewicz and it was the best experince. I could not have asked for better care from the doctors and the staff. If I had a problem, they were quick to help me out. They made my pregnancy and delivery very special. I would definitley recommend Dr. Blusewicz.

|  Laparoscopic hysterectomy  |  show details
by Pat M. on Jul 9th, 2013

I came here for a second opinion because my first doctor told me I needed my hysterectomy done abdominally. Dr. Blusewicz was confident she could do it laparoscopically and it turned out great. No overnight stay in the hospital , not as much pain and a shorter recovery time until you feel yourself. Also tiny little scars which I am sure will barely show with time. Will continue to see her as my gynecologist .

Apr 5th, 2013

on vacation had an emergency. staff was wonderful and dr. was beyond fabulous!!! Would recommend this dr. to everyone.

|  Hysterectomy  |  show details
by Natasha Silva on Mar 12th, 2013

I could not have found a better doctor. She made me feel like I was not just being treated but that I was cared about. It has been a few years and my scares arent visible, AT ALL. I really feel that she went beyond and above the call of duty in my case. Thank you so very much for caring for me so well.

|  office environment  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

The office environment is nice. I usually met with one of the other doctors in the practice.

|  Surgery  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Needed a hysterectomy recently. This turned out to be an amazing experience. It was done laparoscopically. I was home by noon the same day with almost no discomfort. I felt very well looked after and cared about by Dr. Blusewicz and her staff. Prior to the surgery, I was seen quickly when I called about the problem and felt like they took the time to accommodate my concerns.

Apr 4th, 2012

She is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She listened to my every concern. I did not feel rushed in any way. She laid out of of my options for me regarding my health issues and discussed them all in length. I would recommend her to all of my friends!

|  Perfect Outcome  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I was so overjoyed with the birth of my baby! At every appointment I was met by the smiling staff of Dr. Blusewicz, Dr. Coley and Jennifer Burk. They helped me with my birthing plan and were always there for me with words of encouragement and support while my husband was overseas. These doctors are top notch! My husband shares my love of these doctors!

|  Avoid like the Plague  |  show details
by tigre325 at Citysearch on Jun 16th, 2011 on citysearch.com

While my wife and I have never had any problems with the doctors directly, the back office and billing practices of this establishment are DISGUSTING! How any one can justify a 450 late fee on a 460 balance is beyond me. Even the office manager agrees that these charges are outrageous but they continue to do business with the agency that charges these fees and then claim, \"there`s nothing we can do about it\". Take your business elsewhere. Do not encourage these obscene billing practices. It`s not worth the 5 minutes you`ll spend with the doctor.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Cut baby during C-section delivery  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

Was dilated 3 Cm and effaced by 10:00 AM;went into her office to confirm it. 10:30 They told me to go straight to the hospital where I wated for her to finish the rest of her clients. Were waiting for her to get there to do epidural; finally did it inthe room without her (instead on operating table). Had two shots to stop the contractions, and didn't have my son until 5:30 PM. She cut him, her partner stitched me back together (lop-sided). I found this whole situation completely avoidable and unacceptable; especially since it was not an emergency c-section.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Joann Silfies on Nov 24th, 2009

I have suffered with many female problems over the years. It wasn't until I met Dr. Blusewicz that my problems were truly addressed. She spent almost one hour with me listening to my problems. She is probably on the best doctors in all of Beaufort county.

|  Awesome Experience!!!  |  show details
by Dee Figula on Sep 16th, 2009

Hands down Dr. Blusewicz is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. She answered all of my questions in a manner I could understand. I was very comfortable sharing my health issues with her. Her staff was a total delight and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Blusewicz for any women who wants a genuine and warm doctor.

|  Highly recommend!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2009

I am 25 weeks pregnant today with my first child. Dr. Blusewicz and her staff have made this such a wonder experience for both my husband and me. The staff makes me feel like I am the only patient they are seeing that day. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I am always greeted with a smile and a very warm hello. I would recommend Dr. Blusewicz to all of my female friends and family. I would not change one thing about my visits.

Aug 17th, 2009

Very dismissive. Made me wait for an hour in the waiting room and then another hour in the stirrups. Very condescending and unconcerned with my questions.

May 7th, 2009

terrible, pushing me to have uneeded surgery. stay away