Dr. Tracy Blusewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Blusewicz?

September 26th, 2016

Absolutely lover her!!! Staff is great to. Anyone complaining of a wait... She is an OBGYN! It should be expected sometimes. You have to think about the other side of the situation also. Emergencies at the hospital happen and need her attention. Other things that aren't emergent, can wait until she finishes patients. There is always somebody that is waiting. Regardless of which doctor you go to!!!!

July 4th, 2016

Genuine concern.

Dr. B was super nice. I felt comfortable addressing all of my problems with her. Her staff was able to fit me in at the end of the day to help me out. Dr. B genuinely cared about my problem and has helped me understand manage my health problems. I am very happy.

March 15th, 2016

OK

She was OK and provided me with everything I asked for and asked questions about my health. The staff almost looked as if they were all really sad about something. The receptionist took over a minute to look up from her screen and struggle to get the glass open. Pause... I said good afternoon and my name. The PA and billing asst. were nice enough.

November 10th, 2015

She's the best Dr I have ever seen. She always has emergencies however she is well with the wait. Bring a good book.

September 29th, 2015

Three babies and three great deliveries! Two vaginal and once c-section. Each delivery was filled with Dr. B's warmth and genuine care. Her entire staff has been great during my pregnancies every time!

September 20th, 2015

I am 78 years old with many health problems and mobility issues. Dr. Blusewicz always arranges the necessary follow-up and tests I need to help me manage my urinary problems. For the first time in years, I dont leak urine and dont need depends. She has restored my quality of life with my friends. I recommend her to anyone with urinary problems. My outlook on life is now very positive.

January 19th, 2015

Used to be great, but now patient overload

I waited over an hour to be seen, after waiting three weeks just to get an appointment. When I finally got to see the doctor there was no thorough check up… it had been over a year since I was last there. I went in there with extreme left-sided pain, she did an ultrasound which showed an ovarian cyst and that was it. She didn't check my abdomen or do any type of lab work… I went to my primary care Physician two days later because the pain continued to be unbearable and I ended up having a really bad kidney infection, which she could have caught with a simple urine test. I only have one kidney, so I specifically asked her to do additional testing… I felt like she couldn't get me out the door fast enough. I was there for additional gynecological reasons as well, but she didn't seem too interested in treating me, I felt like I was in a turn and burn clinic… Where as before she used to actually take the time and be very thorough. I'm extremely disappointed.

Doctor's Response

Everyday I see many patients. It is my goal to provide the highest level of patient care and management possible. If for any reason you feel optimal care wasn't received please contact myself or the office manager via the patient portal. The patient portal is a great tool that allows patients to reach me anytime via a secure HIPPA compliant connection to ask any non-emergent questions or address concerns. Many patients have embraced this tool for follow-up after their appointment. Thank you for your feedback.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

October 21st, 2013

Second time pregnancy

Dr. Blusewicz and her staff is wonderful. I was pregnant for a second time but first child. Whenever I was nervous about anything they always saw me right away and eased my mind. My experience with Dr. Blusewicz was great!

October 21st, 2013

Annual exam

I have heard great things about Dr. Blusewicz. As a new patient, I had a great experience. As we all dread going to get our ob/gyn, Dr. Blusewicz made me feel at ease. Although I was only there for a routine visit, She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. One of the best doctors I have found! The staff was very friendly and I was even able to do my blood work on the same day, right in the office! I will definitely be seeing her again!

July 9th, 2013

Wonderful experience

I had a baby with Dr. Blusewicz and it was the best experince. I could not have asked for better care from the doctors and the staff. If I had a problem, they were quick to help me out. They made my pregnancy and delivery very special. I would definitley recommend Dr. Blusewicz.

July 9th, 2013

Laparoscopic hysterectomy

I came here for a second opinion because my first doctor told me I needed my hysterectomy done abdominally. Dr. Blusewicz was confident she could do it laparoscopically and it turned out great. No overnight stay in the hospital , not as much pain and a shorter recovery time until you feel yourself. Also tiny little scars which I am sure will barely show with time. Will continue to see her as my gynecologist .

April 5th, 2013

on vacation had an emergency. staff was wonderful and dr. was beyond fabulous!!! Would recommend this dr. to everyone.