Dr. Tracy Bochantin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016
Genuinely Caring
Dr. B is the best doctor I've ever had. My son is four now and I still tell people how amazing she is. If you get in (she fills up fast), you'll understand!

January 7th, 2016
Horrible
The staff is very rude. I was treated horrible by the girls in the front and back office. Then there is a man who is always lingering around. He is weird and made me feel uncomfortable. Do not go there

June 1st, 2015
Horrible
I would never recommend this office to anyone. The staff is very rude and disrespectful. I just transferred out to see a new office. Please do not go to this office. I was a patient for several years and I was shocked to see how bad they can treat someone.

March 9th, 2015
If you can get into her, DO IT!
I absolutely love Dr. Bochantin and her staff. Don't even mind the wait! Best doctor!

February 26th, 2015
I like her as my Doctor. She has helped me alot.

December 9th, 2011
Dr. Bochantin is the best doctor ever if it was not for her I would not be a live today nor would my daughter she saved both our lives I will never go to another OBGYN expect for her because she is the best!!!!

September 22nd, 2011
Best OB
I just love her, her staff, her manners. Lots of my friends say midwives or nurses meet them at apppointments. Dr Tracy always meets her patients. Very very patient in answerung questions . Very very very smart and no dumb questions or answers from her.I trust her completely.

September 30th, 2009
excellent dr
i wud recommend her to any and every one i know or not know.she has a wonderful personality and highly professional.she makes u feel so comfortable.u forget all abt the long wait as soon as she starts speaking.she is so soft spoken and so calm during delivery and so methodical and professional yet she always gives u a personal care feeling.

June 29th, 2009
I love Dr. B!
I had a horrible experience delivering my first child. So, when I found out I was pregnant with our 2nd, I called my GP & asked for a referral to a new OB - she referred me to Dr. Bochantin. She was WONDERFUL through my whole pregnancy & even came in when she wasn't on-call to deliver my 2nd because she knew the circumstances surrounding my first. As much as I was glad to not be pregnant anymore, I was disappointed not to be going to Dr. B's office & seeing her & her staff every week.

April 2nd, 2009
I love dr bochantin
Dr bochantin is the best doctor ever I started seeing her about 4 years ago when she took me in when the ob i was seeing was not taking me seriously I went on to see her thru my pregnancy with my son then my daughter and now with this pregnancy without her I would have never had any children if she did not find the problem to help me and I love her she is the best ever!

March 27th, 2009
Dr. B is one of the most amazing Dr.s I've ever known, she delivered my 2 boys and i can't say enough how great she is!! I think i get pregnant just to see her! The wait to get into her is long but i definitely think it is worth the wait.

February 27th, 2017