A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Breen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Breen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Breen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Breen practice?
Dr. Tracy Breen practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Endocrinologists.