A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Breen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Breen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Breen MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Breen practice?
- Dr. Tracy Breen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Breen practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.