Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Norma De Leon on Mar 12th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had. My daughters love him!!!!

Apr 9th, 2012

he was a very bad doctor. Whenever you called you had to wait 15 min to make an appointment. 2 months for an appointment if ur a new patient, which is stupid. Staff is always on the phone, one time when I was a new patient I waited two months, then when I called to ask what time my app was that week, they said they have no information about me in the system. And had to wait anothr 2 and half months. They're terrible, not good doc. He just comes and leaves. Change docs, not worth it, idk if the other views are lies, but I'm honest.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Tina Anderson on Oct 25th, 2010

My Mother is in her late 80s and is a patient of Dr Brockman's. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this caring physician. He always makes time for her no matter how short the notice, the appointments are not rushed, he spends plenty of time with her. He has the best bedside manner of any Dr I have ever met. He is very respectful, caring, and involved. His medical knowledge and goals of a good prognosis are unquestionable. I trust him with my Mother's life and the quality of that life.