Dr. Tracy Burney Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Burney?

Wonderfully attentive doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2017

I have a handicap relative who has over the last year or two sever UTIs. Dr. Burney is a gentle patient doctor who takes his time with my relative and treats those that attend appointments with the relative with respect and care.

Great experience

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Burney's since 2014-reoccurring kidney stones. Appointments are easy to make, both Dr. Burney and his nurse are professional and knowledgeable. My wait time to be seen has never been more than 15 minutes. I never feel rushed and all my questions are answered.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

My appointment was made without any fuss. I arrived on time and was called back within 10 minutes. The nurse recorded my vitals, and gsve mevthe standard "the doctor will be in to see you shortly". In 5 minutes he came in, asked a bunch of questions, and told me what he thought we were dealing with. He spent time answering my questions, and prescribed medication that helped. He is direct, but that's not a bad thing. I would see him again.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Burney since being referred to him two years ago. He's an excellent doctor; he listens to my concerns and explains my condition to me.

Try Someone Else

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I was disappointed in the lack of professionalism, both from Dr. Burney and the office staff. My appointment/ procedure was canceled with less than an hour's notice, and I was appalled at the level of rudeness and incompetence from the office staff when I tried to reschedule. This is the same staff that failed to properly file referral paperwork for a CT scan and failed to call in medication required for the procedure. I will be going to a practice that believes patients deserve dignity and courtesy- this practice does not.

Disgusted

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Tracy Burney is the most incompetent, arrogant and nasty " Physician's" I have ever met. His gross negligence cost my mother her life. I am sick inside to see he is still practicing. He is a disgrace to humanity!

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I am impressed with Dr. Burney. I thought he asked the right questions and I am confident the approach we mutually agreed upon is the proper one.

Posted on October 15th, 2011

after initial visit when promised a phone call for followup appointment, I waited 7 days with no call. I then called the office to find out what the hold up was, I could only get a recording which I left a message to get in touch with me. It's now been 9 days and have heard nothing. My condition needs immediate attention to relieve my discomfort.

Posted on August 4th, 2017