Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Comprehensive Ob/GYN
2800 S Seacrest Blvd
Ste 220
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
561-742-3929
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

• Currently 2.6206896551724 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great experience  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

When I found out I was pregnant I was concerned about finding the right doctor. I am so happy I found dr burton. Her office is great! They fit me in right away and I got an ultrasound on my very first visit. She spent time answering all my questions and made me feel so comfortable. I had a great experience and am happy I to be in such good hands.

Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Tracy Burton, MD, Very pleasant, concise answers all questions AND SMILES! ... I thought she was great! I am past my 50's, from my experience she is my favorite. Very efficent office and staff. Thank you...

|  Worst place I've ever been to  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

She is cold and basically runs out before you even have a chance to ask her any questions. And when I had a legitimate concern she didn't even look into it or talk to me about it, just said you'll be fine, and ran out. The nurses and staff aren't any better. The front desk is like a bunch of zombies.. Feel very uncomfortable in the waiting area and her nurse is the worst! One time during a biopsy at which I was already having anxiety because I thought I might have cervical cancer, her nurse said "Dr. I don't get paid enough to do this".. They both smirked at each other and I was about in tears... Worst Doctor and office EVER.

|  Great doctor and office  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

I have had two pregnancies with dr. Burton and am so happy to have found her. She is always available and willing to answer questions and is so easy and friendly to talk to. I have referred a bunch of friends to her and no one has ever been disappointed. Her exams are painless and she is always trying to make me feel at ease in such an uncomfortable position. It makes me sad to think that I will never experience another pregnancy with her because we don't plan on having any more children.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2013

Dr. Burton is so nice. She really cares about her patients. When I told her I couldn't afford my medication on my college budget she handed me a year supply of pills for free. She really listens and cares. Her exam is painless and her office is friendly. I am thrilled I found her!!!!!

|  The best doctor  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

I have used dr. Burton for 5 years and love her. She is so downtown earth and nice. I recommend her to all my family and friends and they all feel the same.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

I had my first baby with doctor burton this year. I am so glad I chose her because it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. She was always available for me and really cared. Her office was also fantastic athough sometimes there was a little wait but that's understandable since they always told me to come right in when I had any concerns. I can't ever imagine delivering with anyone else.

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2013

I found this office through my insurance so I wasn't sure how it would be. I am so happy I found this doctor. She was down to earth and talked to me in such a compassionate way. She spent a long time explaining everything to me and the exam was fast and painless. I would highly recommend this doctor because its nice to feel so comfortable with my gynecologist.

|  First visit  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2013

This was my first visit with a gynecologist and it was great. She was very patient and nice. She answered all my questions. I'm glad I choose her because I'm no longer afraid to go.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

She is always caring and listens to me. Addresses any concerns I have . Exam is painless.

|  wonderful. and caring  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

To have been going there for 11 years and never had any problem. Some of the staff have been great and very helpfull. I had my 2 pregnancies with thi sa office and never had any problems with appointment s or time.I would definitely recommend this Dr or practice.

|  Finding Someone Else!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

This Doctor has no bedside manner, doesn't want to listen to what you have to say and is trying to move you along as fast as possible. Not all women are the same and they don't all have the same problems but she treats you like you're a cookie cutter copy of every other patiet she's seen. If you have problems she is not for you. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone, not even someone I hated.

|  Yes, stay away  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

she seems like a she's very far away while in the room with you. does not seem to care what you're there for and seems to be bothered that you are there. The staff does not seem to know what they are doing and you feel like a piece of meet. No Thanks!

Sep 18th, 2011

She is the most uncaring doctor I have ever had the unpleasant experience to have to see. STAY AWAY.

Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Burton does not seem interested in me and always feels like she is rushed. Not very personable either. I had to go to her because she was the closest female ob/gyn in my medical plan. Now that I no longer have to...I will not be going back!

|  Apathetic and pathetic!  |  show details
by Marie on Aug 18th, 2010

This doctor is just doing her time. She is not there to address any questions from her patients. Dr. Burton has an office staff that leaves much to be desired. I have been in the waiting room for ungodly amounts of time, then in the examining room for over 1 hour, then when she does her examination it takes approximately 2 minutes, and she's out of there never to be seen again. There is no addressing concerns, no advice, no resolutions. She digs for oil, then on to the next 'victim' and there are no return calls for any tests that she orders. Horrible!

|  I am very happy with her  |  show details
by LM on Jul 29th, 2010

I have been a patient at this office for 9 years. Dr. Burton has been great with me. She has great bedside manner and listens to the patient. If possible I only make my appointments with her. When I delivered my daughter she happened to be on vacation so Dr. Sussman took over and he was good and professional. Overall I am happy with this practice. Most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. The only problem I have had is with the billing department. Other than that I recommend the practice.

Mar 5th, 2010

The doctor is very nice but probably has spent under 10 minutes with me in two appointments. I have a bad history with abnormal paps and HPV, and she didn't ask me many questions about it-no questions about if I needed birth control or STD screenings or HPV vaccinations and didn't do breast exams in either appointment. I feel like those are all important things a GYN should touch base on. I even had a coloscopy done there (by a different physician or PA, not sure which), and they wanted me to come in and pay another copay just to tell me everything was fine and to reschedule in 6 months...I've never had to wait in the waiting room or in the doctor's office any less than 30 minutes between the two for the doctor. Some of the counter staff/nurses are not very friendly, but there are a couple who are. Overall-there are much better offices to go to in the area if you're looking for a GYN.

by Lynn on Feb 5th, 2009

Doctor Burton in an excellent doctor. She is caring and friendly and can always answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. She is a doctor that you can really trust. She is really outstanding I highly recommend her.

|  Kind & Caring  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2008

Dr. Burton is a very kind a caring doctor. If you have a concern she will look into it. I have also enjoyed going to a female MD. She is understanding of what a woman goes through :)

Jul 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient for over 1 year and the service I have experienced is poor to say the least. Every time I go to this doctor’s office regardless of which doctor I see the wait time is outrageous!!!! I have waited almost 3 hours to get in and have not

Read Full Review at yahoo.com