Dr. Tracy Burton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boynton Beach, FL

3.6

April 21st, 2017
Fantastic doctor
I use dr burton for all my pregnancies and consider her to be part of my family. I love her. She is always available and is friendly and caring. She is very calm and answered all my questions. I'm so glad I found her. I would highly recommend her.

February 3rd, 2017
If I'd listened to her I'd be DEAD
I saw Dr. Tracy Burton for a yearly Pap exam right before my 33rd birthday. I had a lump in my right breast and she refused to give me a prescription for a mammogram. Luckily I went to another doctor right afterwards who was thoughtful enough to take the time to examine me properly. During the mammogram I was informed that I had two lumps and my breast would have to be removed. I was already in stage two. I don't know what would've happened to me if I would've listened to Dr. Tracy Burton.

January 5th, 2017
Excellent doctor
Dr. Burton is one of the most caring doctors I have met. She is down to earth and treats you like a good friend. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you what is going on. Her exam is fast and painless. I am so happy I found her and recommend the office highly. I will never go anywhere else. I couldn't be happier with my care.

November 22nd, 2016
don't waste your time. misdiagnosed me, treated me like a nobody, couldn't answer my questions, and proceeded to say I had pre cancer without explaining any further. Never ever will recommend.

September 28th, 2016
Nicest doctor
I have used dr Burton for many years she is always attentive and addresses all my concerns. It's as if I'm talking to a friend. Her exams are painless and quick. I highly recommend her. She is my favorite doctor.

August 28th, 2016
Misdiagnosed my breast cancer then laughed at me
I went to see Dr. Tracy Burton for a yearly Pap exam one week before my 33rd birthday. When she was giving me my breast exam it was incredibly painful and I mentioned to her that I'd never felt this kind of pain before. She told me that I had lumpy breasts and all I needed to do was to get pregnant and that would go away. When I became more concerned and asked her for a prescription for a mammogram she laughed in my face. The same day I went to find another Doctor Who would listen to me and give me the prescription. The next week I found out that I had stage to be breast cancer and both of my breast had to be removed. When I told Dr. Burton about this she didn't say a word not even I'm sorry. All she did was send me an additional bill for $35. I would never ever let anyone I love go see Dr. Burton

July 20th, 2016
Very nice person,great doctor..

July 17th, 2016
Fantastic doctor
Would recommend her to everyone. I moved and drive over an hour to see her because I can't find anyone else as caring and nice. I have always felt comfortable and know that the exams are painless with her. i have never had an issue with her staff and have occasionally been late to an appointment and was quickly fit in. I love doctor Burton and will never change doctors. I highly recommend her.

April 24th, 2016
The best doctor
I love Dr. Burton! She is always smiling and makes me feel so comfortable. She takes so much time to make sure i understand everything. I look forward to my visits. Unfortunately sometimes the wait is long when there is emergencies but most of the time I get right in. I would never go anywhere else.

February 10th, 2016
Great doctor
Wow what a great doctor. I was very impressed by the office and the staff. Dr. Burton was very friendly and talked to me like a person. I am definetly going to return and would highly recommend her to all my friends. This was my best experience with a doctor in Florida so far. I'm very glad my primary doctor referred me to her.

January 25th, 2016
Very satisfied
I had to change doctors due to an insurance change. At first I was a little nervous but now I realize it's the best thing I've done. The office staff was so nice the minute I walked in. I was greeted right away and my paperwork was quickly processed. The wait was minimal. The best part was doctor burton. She smiled the minute she walked in the room. She was so nice and friendly I felt right at ease. Her exam was painless and she was so caring. She answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. I loved her. I am so glad I changed offices this was definitely the best experience with a doctor that I have ever had.

December 5th, 2015
Nice doctor
She is so sweet and nice I love Dr. Burton. Would never go anywhere else. Her exam was painless and she takes the time to talk to you. When she talks to you it's like talking to a friend not a stuffy uptight doctor. It's a perfect fit for an gynecologist I feel so comfortable with her.