Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Misdiagnosed my breast cancer then laughed at me show details Misdiagnosed my breast cancer then laughed at me
by Emily Sullivan on Aug 28th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Tracy Burton for a yearly Pap exam one week before my 33rd birthday. When she was giving me my breast exam it was incredibly painful and I mentioned to her that I'd never felt this kind of pain before. She told me that I had lumpy breasts and all I needed to do was to get pregnant and that would go away. When I became more concerned and asked her for a prescription for a mammogram she laughed in my face. The same day I went to find another Doctor Who would listen to me and give me the prescription. The next week I found out that I had stage to be breast cancer and both of my breast had to be removed. When I told Dr. Burton about this she didn't say a word not even I'm sorry. All she did was send me an additional bill for $35. I would never ever let anyone I love go see Dr. Burton

by Patty M. on Jul 20th, 2016

Very nice person,great doctor..

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Jul 17th, 2016

Would recommend her to everyone. I moved and drive over an hour to see her because I can't find anyone else as caring and nice. I have always felt comfortable and know that the exams are painless with her. i have never had an issue with her staff and have occasionally been late to an appointment and was quickly fit in. I love doctor Burton and will never change doctors. I highly recommend her.

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Apr 24th, 2016

I love Dr. Burton! She is always smiling and makes me feel so comfortable. She takes so much time to make sure i understand everything. I look forward to my visits. Unfortunately sometimes the wait is long when there is emergencies but most of the time I get right in. I would never go anywhere else.

Feb 10th, 2016

Wow what a great doctor. I was very impressed by the office and the staff. Dr. Burton was very friendly and talked to me like a person. I am definetly going to return and would highly recommend her to all my friends. This was my best experience with a doctor in Florida so far. I'm very glad my primary doctor referred me to her.

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
Jan 25th, 2016

I had to change doctors due to an insurance change. At first I was a little nervous but now I realize it's the best thing I've done. The office staff was so nice the minute I walked in. I was greeted right away and my paperwork was quickly processed. The wait was minimal. The best part was doctor burton. She smiled the minute she walked in the room. She was so nice and friendly I felt right at ease. Her exam was painless and she was so caring. She answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. I loved her. I am so glad I changed offices this was definitely the best experience with a doctor that I have ever had.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
Dec 5th, 2015

She is so sweet and nice I love Dr. Burton. Would never go anywhere else. Her exam was painless and she takes the time to talk to you. When she talks to you it's like talking to a friend not a stuffy uptight doctor. It's a perfect fit for an gynecologist I feel so comfortable with her.

Staff is awful show details Staff is awful
by Priscilla on Nov 16th, 2015

I recently visited the location in Bonyton Beach as a new patient and saw Dr. Burton. I thought Dr. Burton was nice but I did feel rushed through my appointment. However, her staff is awful. When I arrived, I noticed that both the office and staff looked very unclean. The front office staff were loudly discussing their personal lives in front of all waiting patients. One of the patients walked by the front and loudly said, wow, this is not an appropiate conversation for the office. That didn't seem to matter. After my visit, I was referred to get a mammogram and I had to call into the office because the place that the office referred me to did not take my insurance. I spoke to her so called office manager and the way she spoke to me on the phone was absolutely degrading. I can not believe how rude she was! I asked for Dr. Burton's email and was denied that right. Needless to say, I will not be returning because of the office staff.

Nov 4th, 2015

I love Dr. Burton. She cares so much about her patients and is so down to earth and easy to talk to. I never feel rushed even when she is busy. In both my pregnancy she made sure I was healthy and was so calm and patient even when I wasn't. I'm so happy I found her and have recommended her so many times to family and friends. Her office is nice and they always fit you in when there is a problem. I like that they do all my ultrasounds there and blood work. No need to run around to labs. When I was pregnant and had any concerns she did an ultrasound right away to keep me calm. She is such a great doctor.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Oct 6th, 2015

This doctor is so nice I can't imagine anyone not loving her. She is always smiling and talks to you like a friend would. She was the first doctor to accurately diagnose my pelvic pain after I was ignored by so many other doctors. She actually listened to me and did a painless yet thorough exam. I will never go to another gyn I love dr burton.

STAY AWAY FROM HER show details STAY AWAY FROM HER
by Rosy on Oct 3rd, 2015

Not caring at all, stay away, she makes you feel like you are bothering her. Staff if horrible and place is always packed and not very clean either.

Great office show details Great office
Aug 13th, 2015

I have used this office for years and have never had a problem. The front desk is efficient and answers the calls with no annoying machines you can always talk to a person. The doctors return calls promptly and are easy to talk to. Dr. Burton is my doctor and I really love her. She is so compassionate and takes the time to answer all my questions. Her exams are fast and painless which is what I want when I have to have a pap. I would never go anywhere else and recommend her to all my friends. At other offices you are just a number here I always feel like an important person with real issues. I highly recommend this office and especially Dr, Burton.

by Great doctor on Jul 9th, 2015

The front desk fit me in so quickly when I told them I had a problem. When I arrived I was quickly greeted and they were so nice. The doctor came in shortly after and was smiling and friendly when she arrived. She answered all my questions and solved my problem right away. I love this office and the doctor will never go anywhere else.

Jul 1st, 2015

Awful. Everything from making an appointment with the staff to waiting in the waiting room. Expect a very uncaring front desk. They only provide appointments if you can wait a month. The lobby is always packed and whenever they call in a medication the pharmacy never seems to receive it. I've been seeing this doctor for quite sometime now and I'm happy I found somewhere else to go.

Fantastic experience show details Fantastic experience
Jun 22nd, 2015

I loved this doctor. She was so nice and know exactly what was wrong. Her office was quick and efficient. I would recommend her highly. So happy I found this doctor will nevertheless go anywhere else.

Apr 30th, 2015

I don't write reviews often but I had such a great experience with this doctor u felt compelled to. She was so nice and smiled the whole time. I never felt rushed and her office was so efficient. She answered all my questions and I felt comfortable. It was a fantastic visit. I was so scared to switch doctors but my insurance changed and now I am happy it did.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Doctor Burton is great. She took so much time to answer all my questions and went out of her way to help me. I needed surgery and she fit me in right away. She explained everything to me and even told me to call her anytime if any questions came up. On the day of the surgery she was very precessional and did a great job. Her skills are top notch. I would recommend her to anyone. Yes her office can be a little busy but I never felt like a number. Her staff was very nice too.

Best of/gyn show details Best of/gyn
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Burton alway takes the time to answer all my questions. She is so calm and down to earth I always feel as if I'm talking to one of my friends. I feel so comfortable going to her even though it is a hard exam for me to have to do. She makes it fast and painless and is always willing to talk to me before after and even during the exam. I'm so glad she is my doctor.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Tatiana on Oct 27th, 2014

She was one hour late from my schedule time. Seems like because I was private patient they didn't care about me.She got inside the exam room in rush and barely spoke with me. Just did the pap smear exam, and basically runs out before I even have a chance to ask her any questions. I didn't have chance to talk to her even a minute. The nurses and staff aren't any better. Her nurse is the worst! Specially the one that made the ultrasound. The front desk is like a bunch of tired women.. Feel very uncomfortable in the waiting area, with a bunch of people and a long wait.I never got a follow up after all. DO NOT recommend that place at all. The location that i went was in Boca Raton.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Jul 10th, 2014

The office was great. Fit me in right away. The wait was a little long but well worth it. The doctor was so nice and spent a lot of time answering all my questions. She really seemed to care about me and was very genuine. I am so happy to have found her and will never go anywhere else.

Jan 8th, 2014

When I found out I was pregnant I was concerned about finding the right doctor. I am so happy I found dr burton. Her office is great! They fit me in right away and I got an ultrasound on my very first visit. She spent time answering all my questions and made me feel so comfortable. I had a great experience and am happy I to be in such good hands.

Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Tracy Burton, MD, Very pleasant, concise answers all questions AND SMILES! ... I thought she was great! I am past my 50's, from my experience she is my favorite. Very efficent office and staff. Thank you...

Worst place I've ever been to show details Worst place I've ever been to
Sep 26th, 2013

She is cold and basically runs out before you even have a chance to ask her any questions. And when I had a legitimate concern she didn't even look into it or talk to me about it, just said you'll be fine, and ran out. The nurses and staff aren't any better. The front desk is like a bunch of zombies.. Feel very uncomfortable in the waiting area and her nurse is the worst! One time during a biopsy at which I was already having anxiety because I thought I might have cervical cancer, her nurse said "Dr. I don't get paid enough to do this".. They both smirked at each other and I was about in tears... Worst Doctor and office EVER.

Great doctor and office show details Great doctor and office
Sep 14th, 2013

I have had two pregnancies with dr. Burton and am so happy to have found her. She is always available and willing to answer questions and is so easy and friendly to talk to. I have referred a bunch of friends to her and no one has ever been disappointed. Her exams are painless and she is always trying to make me feel at ease in such an uncomfortable position. It makes me sad to think that I will never experience another pregnancy with her because we don't plan on having any more children.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
Jul 13th, 2013

Dr. Burton is so nice. She really cares about her patients. When I told her I couldn't afford my medication on my college budget she handed me a year supply of pills for free. She really listens and cares. Her exam is painless and her office is friendly. I am thrilled I found her!!!!!

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Jul 3rd, 2013

I have used dr. Burton for 5 years and love her. She is so downtown earth and nice. I recommend her to all my family and friends and they all feel the same.

Jun 27th, 2013

I had my first baby with doctor burton this year. I am so glad I chose her because it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. She was always available for me and really cared. Her office was also fantastic athough sometimes there was a little wait but that's understandable since they always told me to come right in when I had any concerns. I can't ever imagine delivering with anyone else.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Jun 22nd, 2013

I found this office through my insurance so I wasn't sure how it would be. I am so happy I found this doctor. She was down to earth and talked to me in such a compassionate way. She spent a long time explaining everything to me and the exam was fast and painless. I would highly recommend this doctor because its nice to feel so comfortable with my gynecologist.

First visit show details First visit
Jun 9th, 2013

This was my first visit with a gynecologist and it was great. She was very patient and nice. She answered all my questions. I'm glad I choose her because I'm no longer afraid to go.

May 29th, 2013

She is always caring and listens to me. Addresses any concerns I have . Exam is painless.

wonderful. and caring show details wonderful. and caring
May 9th, 2013

To have been going there for 11 years and never had any problem. Some of the staff have been great and very helpfull. I had my 2 pregnancies with thi sa office and never had any problems with appointment s or time.I would definitely recommend this Dr or practice.

Finding Someone Else! show details Finding Someone Else!
Apr 18th, 2012

This Doctor has no bedside manner, doesn't want to listen to what you have to say and is trying to move you along as fast as possible. Not all women are the same and they don't all have the same problems but she treats you like you're a cookie cutter copy of every other patiet she's seen. If you have problems she is not for you. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone, not even someone I hated.

Yes, stay away show details Yes, stay away
Mar 18th, 2012

she seems like a she's very far away while in the room with you. does not seem to care what you're there for and seems to be bothered that you are there. The staff does not seem to know what they are doing and you feel like a piece of meet. No Thanks!

Sep 18th, 2011

She is the most uncaring doctor I have ever had the unpleasant experience to have to see. STAY AWAY.

Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Burton does not seem interested in me and always feels like she is rushed. Not very personable either. I had to go to her because she was the closest female ob/gyn in my medical plan. Now that I no longer have to...I will not be going back!

Apathetic and pathetic! show details Apathetic and pathetic!
by Marie on Aug 18th, 2010

This doctor is just doing her time. She is not there to address any questions from her patients. Dr. Burton has an office staff that leaves much to be desired. I have been in the waiting room for ungodly amounts of time, then in the examining room for over 1 hour, then when she does her examination it takes approximately 2 minutes, and she's out of there never to be seen again. There is no addressing concerns, no advice, no resolutions. She digs for oil, then on to the next 'victim' and there are no return calls for any tests that she orders. Horrible!

I am very happy with her show details I am very happy with her
by LM on Jul 29th, 2010

I have been a patient at this office for 9 years. Dr. Burton has been great with me. She has great bedside manner and listens to the patient. If possible I only make my appointments with her. When I delivered my daughter she happened to be on vacation so Dr. Sussman took over and he was good and professional. Overall I am happy with this practice. Most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. The only problem I have had is with the billing department. Other than that I recommend the practice.

Mar 5th, 2010

The doctor is very nice but probably has spent under 10 minutes with me in two appointments. I have a bad history with abnormal paps and HPV, and she didn't ask me many questions about it-no questions about if I needed birth control or STD screenings or HPV vaccinations and didn't do breast exams in either appointment. I feel like those are all important things a GYN should touch base on. I even had a coloscopy done there (by a different physician or PA, not sure which), and they wanted me to come in and pay another copay just to tell me everything was fine and to reschedule in 6 months...I've never had to wait in the waiting room or in the doctor's office any less than 30 minutes between the two for the doctor. Some of the counter staff/nurses are not very friendly, but there are a couple who are. Overall-there are much better offices to go to in the area if you're looking for a GYN.

by Lynn on Feb 5th, 2009

Doctor Burton in an excellent doctor. She is caring and friendly and can always answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. She is a doctor that you can really trust. She is really outstanding I highly recommend her.

Kind & Caring show details Kind & Caring
Oct 22nd, 2008

Dr. Burton is a very kind a caring doctor. If you have a concern she will look into it. I have also enjoyed going to a female MD. She is understanding of what a woman goes through :)