Dr. Tracy Burton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Burton has been my Gyn for over 10 years. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Talking to her is easy and she always is attentive to all my needs. Her skills as a doctor are fantastic the exam is painless and she answers all my questions. She really listens to me and cares about her job. I have been to other doctors but have never found one like her. I would recommend highly.

April 21st, 2017
Fantastic doctor
I use dr burton for all my pregnancies and consider her to be part of my family. I love her. She is always available and is friendly and caring. She is very calm and answered all my questions. I'm so glad I found her. I would highly recommend her.

February 3rd, 2017
If I'd listened to her I'd be DEAD
I saw Dr. Tracy Burton for a yearly Pap exam right before my 33rd birthday. I had a lump in my right breast and she refused to give me a prescription for a mammogram. Luckily I went to another doctor right afterwards who was thoughtful enough to take the time to examine me properly. During the mammogram I was informed that I had two lumps and my breast would have to be removed. I was already in stage two. I don't know what would've happened to me if I would've listened to Dr. Tracy Burton.

January 6th, 2017
Excellent doctor
Dr. Burton is one of the most caring doctors I have met. She is down to earth and treats you like a good friend. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you what is going on. Her exam is fast and painless. I am so happy I found her and recommend the office highly. I will never go anywhere else. I couldn't be happier with my care.

November 22nd, 2016
don't waste your time. misdiagnosed me, treated me like a nobody, couldn't answer my questions, and proceeded to say I had pre cancer without explaining any further. Never ever will recommend.

September 28th, 2016
Nicest doctor
I have used dr Burton for many years she is always attentive and addresses all my concerns. It's as if I'm talking to a friend. Her exams are painless and quick. I highly recommend her. She is my favorite doctor.

August 28th, 2016
Misdiagnosed my breast cancer then laughed at me
I went to see Dr. Tracy Burton for a yearly Pap exam one week before my 33rd birthday. When she was giving me my breast exam it was incredibly painful and I mentioned to her that I'd never felt this kind of pain before. She told me that I had lumpy breasts and all I needed to do was to get pregnant and that would go away. When I became more concerned and asked her for a prescription for a mammogram she laughed in my face. The same day I went to find another Doctor Who would listen to me and give me the prescription. The next week I found out that I had stage to be breast cancer and both of my breast had to be removed. When I told Dr. Burton about this she didn't say a word not even I'm sorry. All she did was send me an additional bill for $35. I would never ever let anyone I love go see Dr. Burton

July 20th, 2016
Very nice person,great doctor..

July 17th, 2016
Fantastic doctor
Would recommend her to everyone. I moved and drive over an hour to see her because I can't find anyone else as caring and nice. I have always felt comfortable and know that the exams are painless with her. i have never had an issue with her staff and have occasionally been late to an appointment and was quickly fit in. I love doctor Burton and will never change doctors. I highly recommend her.

April 25th, 2016
The best doctor
I love Dr. Burton! She is always smiling and makes me feel so comfortable. She takes so much time to make sure i understand everything. I look forward to my visits. Unfortunately sometimes the wait is long when there is emergencies but most of the time I get right in. I would never go anywhere else.

March 11th, 2016
Very nice doctor

February 10th, 2016
Great doctor
Wow what a great doctor. I was very impressed by the office and the staff. Dr. Burton was very friendly and talked to me like a person. I am definetly going to return and would highly recommend her to all my friends. This was my best experience with a doctor in Florida so far. I'm very glad my primary doctor referred me to her.