A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Cannon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Cannon Smith, Urologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cannon Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Cannon Smith MD is a female Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy Cannon Smith practice?
- Dr. Tracy Cannon Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Cannon Smith practices Urology and Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists and Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.