Urologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist

by Gloria on Feb 19th, 2015

Excellent physician.

Lisa's Husband show details Lisa's Husband
by Tracy L. Horton on Dec 24th, 2014

The whole office has a I dont know attitude. My wife has been seeing them for over a year with the same issues. Every time they say "I think its this and I think its that" or "Lets try this". My wife stays in pain and they are becoming more useless. Along with this review, I will write a letter to the Board of Medicine. If you do not know what is wrong, send them to someone else, do not play trial and error on them. Oh By The Way - They forgot to call prescriptions in multiple times and we were unaware of it, until they asked "How soandso worked for her" and then we would say it was never called in to the pharmacy. Then they said "Oh I see where it was prescribed, but we just forgot to call it in. I have a ingenious idea.... Have less patience, so you can attend to their needs and make sure they are getting the proper care, instead of having your patience leave their job unpaid for a 10:00 appointment and make them wait for 1.5 hours, because you over booked....

May 11th, 2011

I had and continue to have a great experience with Dr. Cannon-Smith. She listened to my problems and gave me a number of options and was even early for the surgery (which I found to be very different for a doctor to be early.) She is very friendly and observant. I am glad I went to see her.

recent patient with surgery show details recent patient with surgery
Jan 6th, 2009

She is very personable, can relate to patients well and very competent.

Genuine caring for patient show details Genuine caring for patient
by Carolyn Boughton on Jul 2nd, 2008

Dr. Cannon-Smith is a very knowledgeable doctor, responds to the patient's every concern, she will call personally after hours if you have a question, and she gives meaningful explanations. Bedside manner is the very best of any physician I have ever gone to.