2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 10th, 2011

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. After seeing her about my foot pain, she diagnosed it as being arthritis. However, after the pain persisted, I went on the internet to see what it could possibly be. All of my symptoms pointed to diabetes. I subsequently went back to her and asked for a diabetes test. The test came back positive. I should not have had to return and request this test. Dr. Carter is not a caring person. She never smiles, and made me feel as though I was imposing on her time. She rushed in the room after having waited about 45 minutes, spent about 2 to 3 minutes with me and that was it. I have since changed doctors and will tell anyone never to use her.

Yourr child could have Leukemia! show details Yourr child could have Leukemia!
Apr 18th, 2011

The Dr basically reprimanded us for not having used a PCP for the last year and a half without knowing the reason for our decision. My husband was on disability and we could not afford the over 100.00 for an office visit for things like colds and viruses. She didn't like the idea that we had done some research on our daughter's symptoms on our own. When we mentioned our concerns she said "Well it could even be Leukemia, Juvenile Arthritis...." she went on to mention several other scary diseases that the parent of a 5 year old doesn't need to hear. Especially before the Dr has even examined the child. We found Dr Carter to be rude, pompous and down right scary. She has NO bedside manner at all.

referral show details referral
Jan 17th, 2011

The referral for a specialist that this office gave me was NOT researched at all. I was referred to a very poorly rated doctor although there were many other choices. I did my own legwork for a referral.

still waiting show details still waiting
by Gerald Rogers Magnolia Texas on Jul 4th, 2010

i like dr. carter but the follow up after visits doesnt happen for me (this is just me not everybody im sure). i called for a medicine change 4 weeks ago and havent received a call back yet. she is a very busy dr i know and i believe one of her nurses may have misplaced or forgotten about what i wanted so im not blaming anyone i just wish i would get a call back without having to make an appointment just for a consultation. over all she is a great dr.and i WOULD recommend friends with kids to go to her. thanks tracy