Dr. Tracy Collins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Outstanding care and attention to detail. Love her!

July 27th, 2016
I enjoy Dr. Collins for my needs. She is easy to talk to and really spends time with you, which is part of the problem. Having to wait over an hour is not acceptable is disrespectful of the patient's time. This needs to be addressed.

November 13th, 2015
An awesome caring wonderful Dr ! It is difficult to get in because she is so good ! From her nurse Beth to the staff. It would be very difficult to go anywhere else !!! She's that good !!!

September 28th, 2015
This doctor right here is the REAL DEAL she is the BEST!!! I trust her she listens she been my doctor since I was 16 and I'm 34 and I still go to her. All that negative comments need to stop cause you will Never find a down to earth smart doctor like her.

January 8th, 2015
Wrong Information
Never seen this doctor, however her profile states she specializes in Gynecology. I called to make an appt and she is only seeing pregnant women. You should update your information.

October 23rd, 2014
Botched Hysterectomy
To reviewers: I was a patient of Dr Tracy Collins. When I first started going to her when I was 15, I always thought she was a cool Dr. Over the years I noticed my appts were more spaced out and harder to get into her office. Some Dr.'s you just have a bond or you don't. The more complicated my life became, the more unpredictable she became........if you viewers are interested in what happened next, please leave your comments below and I will periodically check and continue my journey with you all. Still no relief😪

May 6th, 2014
Dr Tracy Collins is one of the smartest, caring doctor I have ever met or worked for. She is very knowledgeable and very thorough. She is considerate of her patients and I am truly thankful to have her as my doctor. Thank you Dr Collins - you are a God send!

March 11th, 2014
New mother
Dr. Collins. Dr. Collins. Can I give more than 4 stars? The reviews do not do her justice. Dr. Collins is by by far the best physician I have ever seen. After an absolutely awful and dehumanizing experience I had with another doctor in the hospital where she practices, I self-referred myself to her during my 32nd week of pregnancy (which most doctors will not do). Dr. Collins happily and willingly took me on without hesitation and despite my numerous health complications. I was initially sooo scared and traumatized by my previous experience with the first doctor and thought that everything would go wrong since I was so new to her. Dr. Collins walked in confidently, reassured me that everything would be fine and by my second visit, she had done more than my other doctor had done during my entire time with him. I immediately felt extremely comfortable with her and knew that I was in good hands. She delivered my beautiful baby boy in Sept. and I am forever grateful to her. I LOVE DR. COLLINS! you will be blessed to her as your doctor. p.s. her nurse, Nurse Beth, is such a sweetheart and has the coolest personality. She stays on top of things.

February 12th, 2014
She's Great!
Dr. Traci is always professional yet personable. She is quick, dilligent, and thorough in her examinations. She makes sure you know whats going on with YOUR body. Dr. Collins lets you ask questions and is ver knowledgeable about her field. She is definetely the doctor I don't dread going to! :)

October 11th, 2012
Dr collins is a very caring and understand doctor she very good at answering any question you may have . im 31 weeks and i love how she treat me and my baby boy .

October 13th, 2011
Very smart Dr. If I ask questions she answers and backs it up with facts stats ect. When I call the office with questions they are prompt in returning my phone calls. She is friendly and I trust her.

October 19th, 2010
wonderful doctor great listner and easy to get along with