A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Conrad, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Conrad, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Conrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Conrad DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracy Conrad practice?
- Dr. Tracy Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Conrad practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pediatricians.