Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Long wait. Rude, nasty attitude.  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

I was supposed to see another MD, but she was out on leave. I had to make an appointment with this woman. I waited forever. Then she rudely told me she had to care for someone else and I could leave or continue to wait. I was really sick. So I waited. She came back and was so rude. She had a medical student with her that apologized for her rudeness when she left the room. I don't know if she was having a bad day. However, I would not go to this insensitive woman. There is no reason to be so rude.

Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Cook is fantastic! She has a great bedside manner. She listens well and is attentive. I've been going to Dr. cook for about 10yrs., I used to get annoyed with the wait time however I have noticed that in the past 2 -3 yrs that has changed (right around the time the Worthington office closed) I was just there for my annual exam and was in/out in less than 45min. I have no complaints about the wait time anymore. If I had anything that I would like to see change it would be that I wish the offices were a little warmer (nobody likes to be naked and cold) and I wish they would use real gowns instead of those paper shirts. I have recommended at least 5 people to her and ALL of them are still with her and very happy.

Sep 17th, 2013

She was ok, until I had an annual exam.The part where she checks for tumors, was painful and too rough. I won't be going back. .......

|  RUDE  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr cook is the most self centered, rude gyno I have ever come accross. She would not help me and make my accomadations that I wanted to ensure my health. She was rude and disrespectful and when I called her out on it. She did not appologize. She said "I guess you cant make everyone happy" RUDE It is my body and my treatment. She didnt even try to help me.

Jul 8th, 2012

Dr Cook is a great doctor. And her staff is great as well. Only complaint is never being seen on time. I always plan for a wait! That's why I try to get early morning appts. The office has less time to be running behind.

|  Excellent doctor & team  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I've been Dr. Cook's patient for over 10 years. As a doctor, she was compassionate, gentle, and simply amazing throughout our heartbreaks of miscarriages. During this pregnancy, she has been nothing but terrific (and the nurses, especially Hailey & Paige, are just as amazing). It may take a few minutes to wait to see her, but it's well worth it as she takes time to treat each patient. Excellent doctor & team!

|  Well worth the wait  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

The unusually long wait time I had to see Dr. Cook was well worth it! She is a wonderful, gracious, caring and kind doctor. She helped me out with a problem that no one else cared to look into. I left her office with such a sense of relief that I almost danced down the hallway! She and her staff are outstanding!!

|  <3  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I Love Tracy Cook, she is great doctor..been going to her forever.I would recommend my friends to her.