A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Cowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Cowles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowles graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cowles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cowles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Cowles practice?
Dr. Tracy Cowles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Lenexa Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lenexa Pediatricians.