A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Crnic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Crnic, Pediatrician Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crnic graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Crnic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Christine Crnic MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy C. Crnic practice?
- Dr. Tracy Crnic has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Crnic practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists and Amarillo Pediatric Specialists.