Dr. Tracy Dentremont MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017
Blessed
I was referred to Dr d'Entremont by my surgeon following a diagnosis. From day one, she cautioned me about my condition, revised treatments to suit my issues, recommended other Doctors to assist conditions, and gave me hope. The entire staff delivered above and beyond personal and professional care. I recommend anyone to Dr D'Entromont with no reservations.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. d'Entremont is always professional, but cares on a personal level. I have been a breast cancer patient for 1 1/2 yrs. I always feel & have been well cared for. My husband was always welcome at my appointments and I never feel rushed during my appointment.

September 22nd, 2010
My sister, a breast cancer patient, has been with Dr. D'entremont for 5 years. I have gone to all of her appointments with her and have gotten to know her doctors very well. You would be hard- pressed to find a more caring, thorough doctor. She is not only competent, but also extremely caring. We have never felt rushed during a visit, & have always gotten timely return calls with between-visit questions.

November 24th, 2009
Deceptive Doctor
I went to see the doctor because of some symptoms I was having. She told me within the first 30 seconds that I needed a bone biopsy and since I was already there she would do it now. She told me it wouldn't hurt once I got the Litocane on the spot of the biopsy incision. She left and I never saw her again. Two women came in and one was a technician in training and the other I am assuming was a nurse or maybe she was also a technician. They never said. They wheeled in a large cart. They told my husband he could not stay. I have never in my life felt such pain. The litocane did absolutely nothing. Dr. D'Entremont had also prescribed a bone biopsy as well so they cut out a piece of bone from my hip. They repeated the bone marrow biopsy 4 times it took a half an hour. I later learned that these procedures are sometimes preformed in the doctors office, but mostly preformed in the hospital on an out patient basis. They are however, always preformed by the doctor. I also realized later that I did not need the bone marrow biopsy or the bone biopsy if she had waited to get the results of my blood test. This entire appointment was about the doctor making $1,000.00 on me on a test I did not need.

May 24th, 2016