A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Davis, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Davis MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Tracy Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Davis practices Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pathologists.