A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Davis, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Davis MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Tracy Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Davis practices Anatomic Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Albuquerque, NM.
See Sacramento Pathologists.