A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy DeBiaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy DeBiaso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy DeBiaso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBiaso graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. DeBiaso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy A DeBiaso MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. DeBiaso practice?
- Dr. Tracy DeBiaso has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy DeBiaso practices Family Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Primary Care Doctors.