Dr. Tracy Dlott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

November 14th, 2012
I was having problems getting pregnant. Clomid wasn't working well for me, so Dr.Dlott decided to refer me to a specialist. My husband had questions and wanted to be there to hear what all tests would need to be done, and what the next steps would be. However, he was left out of most of the appointment and did not feel welcomed. I was disappointed in how everything played out during our appointment because my husband is just as much part of our decision to have a baby as I am, so he should be felt welcomed to the appointment, especially since he was going to be undergoing some tests, as well.Overall, I didn't feel Dr.Dlott was too personable and something about my appointments were kind of cold. I communicated with her via email, and I constantly felt as if she was getting annoyed with my questions or when i requested clarity on issues.

September 18th, 2012
DO NOT PICK THIS OB
Do not pick this OB! When I started with Kaiser someone told me she is the best OB. Over the past two years she has refused to diagnose me and I had to see another OB who is horrified with the way Dr Dlott treated me because I now have a condition that if was treated two years ago by Dr Dlott wouldn't be as sever as it is now. She also pressured me into a c section because she had two of her own. I had complications from the C section and she would not help me. This Dr is awful and should not be practicing medicine.

November 13th, 2010
I would recommend Dr. Dlott very highly. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and respectful. She has the right amount of compassion and patience that a doctor should have. She recently performed a full hysterectomy for me and things could not have gone better. She was able to do the entire operations through a small incision in my belly button making my recovery time as short as possible and not scarring my abdomin. She's great.

December 31st, 2008
she is very polite,caring and best doctor.