A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Downs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Downs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Downs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Downs practice?
Dr. Tracy Downs practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Madison Urologists.