Dr. Tracy Eicher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Eicher?

January 14th, 2015

I feel at ease when talking with her and she takes time to hear my concerns and answer questions.

September 7th, 2014

I've been seeing her for a little over a year now and everything started off great. The diagnosis process as a new patient was quick and she answered all of my questions. Once we got into the part where we were trying different medications, things started going downhill very quickly. If I needed a refill thru my pharmacy, she would never respond to them or me about getting it refilled unless I made an appointment, even if I only saw her a month prior. If I called to tell her the medication wasn't working, she wouldn't be in the office and would be gone for weeks at a time without so much as a call back from her nurse. I had to update my information, including a new phone number, and the office never saved it in their computer, then they saved it completely wrong and complained when they couldn't reach me for over a week. She was going to recommend me for a different specialist and call me with the name and phone number, but that was over a month ago and I've never heard anything. The staff as a whole are very nice, but they don't have everything together.

August 19th, 2014

recommended

answered all questions

July 3rd, 2013

This dr cancelled this appointment the morning of with my symptoms being very awful..tried to reschedule 3 months away instead it was 4 weeks away..when the appointment came,I was as honest and answered her questions which was not many..explained what the purpose of her job was instead of treatment...I was horrified,just horrified..no bedside manners I mean none which was fine but would not let me have a say in anything about me and she had never met me,not once...wanted to schedule a follow up? yeah but dout VERY VERY seriously on going bak going to get a second opioion....didn't trust her at all!!!!!! Would not recommend

January 19th, 2011