A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Elliott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Haymann Elliott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy H. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Tracy Elliott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Elliott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Plano, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.