A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Fausnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Fausnight, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fausnight graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fausnight has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Brooks Fausnight MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracy B. Fausnight practice?
- Dr. Tracy Fausnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Fausnight practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Allergists and Hershey Pediatricians.