Pediatricians

7400 S Power Rd
Ste 140
Gilbert, AZ 85297
480-615-2010
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Not satisfied at all!!  |  show details
by J D on May 1st, 2013

I took my 4 month old daughter in because she had a fever, coughing and stuffy. I figured it was a cold but with her being so young I just wanted to be safe. She checked for the flu and the test came back negative, but said it was not a cold. She insisted that it must be a kidney infection & a catheter needed to be done immediately. I was hesitant to do the catheter because my daughter was having any issues using the restroom. She was extremely rude and had an attitude when I told her that we wouldn't be doing the catheter, that I wanted a second opinion first. Of coarse when I took her to a second doctor she had an upper respiratory infection. I feel like Tracy is an alarmist, doesn't care to get to know you, and in a rush to get you out the door. Not to mention doesn't take the time to explain anything. If you ask questions she has a way if making you feel dumb.

|  My son almost died because of her misdiagnosis  |  show details
by Angry Mother on Nov 23rd, 2010

I took my 3 yr old son to her urgent care when he spiked a 106 temp. They ran a blood, saliva, and urine test and sent us on our way because he was in good spirits. Two days later I called her to let her know that every 3 hrs he was spiking a fever of 105-106 and asked if I should bring him in. She said his tests all came back normal and he was fine. I asked about the fever and whether I should take him to the emergency room. She got defensive and said the emergency room wouldn't do anything that she hadn't already done and that it was probably the flu. My gut told me to take him to the ER, but I trusted her because she was the doctor. Two days after that he started coughing and was lethargic. My husband rushed him back to urgent care where she FINALLY took a chest xray and found that he had pneumonia. We asked at that point if we should take him to the hospital. She rolled her eyes and scoffed and said she would give him strong antibiotic shots and he would be fine. She recommended we take him for a follow-up to his pediatrician the next day. So, with his chest xray in hand we took him to the pediatrician the next day. His ox sat. was 86 (it's surprising to me now that urgent care never checked his oxygen saturation). She took one look at him and the xray and called the hospital to admit him. He ended up being in ICU for a week and having surgery to remove the compacted pneumonia (resistant to antibiotics). He was in the hospital for 2 weeks. All because Dr. Frausto acted like his 106 fever was no big deal and continually sent us on our way and discouraged us from going to the ER. I have told everyone I know to avoid Dr. Frausto and Cornerstone Pediatric Urgent Care.